Main Objective of EweFit:
Inspire, motivate, challenge, and educate readers so that they may enhance their overall wellness through fitness and nutrition.
Consider this your introduction to EweFit, an idea that has been mulling in my head for quite some time and is now officially taking shape. Every time I think about the structure of this blog, I think about a mixed tape (you'll see what I mean...that is, if you even know what a mixed tape is to begin with). This blog will mainly consist of fitness and nutrition. If you are looking for a blog that focuses only on one subject, you're going to be very disappointed with this one. I'm not going to give you a new recipe every day, or bore you to death by posting the same subject on the same day each week. You'll get what you get, and hopefully it will make you want to keep coming back. I'm not going to waste anymore time with introductions, but check back this week as I will be getting all tabs, accessories, and some blog posts up and running!
If you haven't already checked out the "About EweFit" tab, it should help with a little more of my background and what possesses me to start on this blogging expedition.
No comments:
Post a Comment