Friday, August 13, 2010

Women Food and God

Cover of "Women Food and God: An Unexpect...
I finally finished Women Food and God by Geneen Roth over the weekend.  While I thoroughly enjoyed the book, I actually felt like I got more out of the previous book I read by Ms. Roth called Breaking Free From Emotional Eating.   Maybe it had something to do with the fact that as I was reading Breaking Free From Emotional Eating I was able to highlight and take notes, whereas I borrowed Women Food and God from the library?  Not sure.  I know this isn't the sort of book review you were hoping for after finishing, but nothing is jumping to the front of my mind except how she describes Restrictors and Permitters- Chapter 11.  Read it.    

If you haven't read either book, I do recommend reading both.  Lots of substance and goodness in each book.  Let me know if you have opinions or thoughts about either book!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment