Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Goals!

First of all...Happy October!!!
Fall at our local Arboretum!
 
You may not know this, but Fall is definitely my favorite season.  The weather is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  I definitely encourage outside exercising before it gets unbearably cold!
 
The beginning of the month is a great time to set goals and evaluate goals that are in progress.  If you haven't read my original post about goals, you can find it here

If you don't have goals set, you may get discouraged or feel like your wasting your time, and that is the last thing I want for any of you!  Also, make sure you have rewards for each of your goals!  Something that you would love to have/do, but want to work towards! 

Some of my personal goals for October include:
 -Run 25 of the 31 days in October (runs must be at least 1 mile).
-Continue the running program that I started at the end of August (it ends in December).

I would love to hear some of your goals for October!  Let me know if you need help setting a goal or need a game plan of how to reach a specific goal.  ps. they don't all have to be fitness related!

1 comment:

  1. Get back to where I CAN run! That's my goal!!

    Happy Fall to you love!! I miss you :(

    ReplyDelete